INCOME TAX REPORT
Bradesco’s New Digital Documents Platform
As of this year, income tax reports for book-entry assets of issuers who are part of Bradesco’s Bookkeeping System will no longer be printed and sent by mail but will be available exclusively in digital format, thus reducing printing costs and minimizing environmental impacts.
To access their reports, investors must login to the Digital Documents Platform (Portal de Documentos Digitais – PDD) at documentosdigitaiscustodia.bradesco, which was created for viewing, printing and downloading digital documents, by following the instructions below:
1) On the documentsdigitaiscustodia.bradesco portal, click on “Primeiro Acesso” (first access);
2) Type in your individual taxpayer’s ID number (CPF) and your date of birth; For legal entities, type in the corporate taxpayer’s ID number (CNPJ) and the date the company was founded;
3) To confirm your identity, choose one of the options: phone number or e-mail;
4) Enter the code sent to you by the system and create your password;
5) All set! Your login was created. Now enter your CPF or CNPJ and the registered password.
Additionally, Bradesco account holders may also view and download their Income Tax Report directly through the bank’s Internet banking system (Internet Banking/Investimentos/Consultas). Under the “Ativos Escriturais” (book-entry assets) option, select “Consulta Informe de Rendimentos – 2ª via” (view income tax report – 2nd copy).
Income Tax Reports will be available on Bradesco’s New Digital Documents Platform starting February 28, 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Bradesco (Bookkeeping Agent) at 0800-7011616; or
Copel (Shareholders’ Department) at 0800-412772 or email@example.com